Exciting things are happening in our Women’s Ministry here at Bridges. At our Women’s Ministry Kick-Off meeting the other night we announced that we are beginning some new Ministries/FOCUS Groups.
The word FOCUS is an acronym for:
FOCUS is the new name for the Women’s Ministries at Bridges.
There will be sign-up opportunities for those who could not make it to the Kick-Off meeting.
The following are the new Ministries/FOCUS Groups available to sign-up for:
- S.O.S. – Serve Or Servicemen/women: Barb Fowler is the contact person
- Care and Share: Thora Jo Dunfee is the contact person and needs lots of help ministering to families of lost loved ones.
- Shut-in/Sick Ministry: Debra Perry and Janet Lykins are the contact people for this ministry.
- Card Ministry: Gail Johnson is the contact person of this new ministry.
- Bible Study: Linda Hoffman is the leader and they meet on every Monday night.
- Crafts/Card Making: Betty Hyland and Kristina Billing are the contact people for this ministry – Craft
Day – which meets on the second Saturday of the month in Room 120, downstairs, will be making cards for the Card Ministry and will be working on other crafts as well.
Please contact any of the ministry leaders or Kristina Billing at Email: email@example.com for additional information or to join. More information will be posted in the coming days about each of these new ministries.