Student Ministry Mission Statement
Connecting Students to the Kingdom Culture …
Student Ministry Bible Verse
“So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.”
What We Believe as a Student Ministry
We believe in a Student Ministry that models Christ’s ministry in every way possible. That being said, the Student Ministry at Bridges Christian Church serves to connect all students to the Kingdom Culture that Christ preached and is establishing on this earth. We seek to reach the lost, mature the found, and equip His followers.
- Warehouse Service – Sunday Nights @ 6 p.m.
- Life Groups – Sunday Nights @ 6 p.m.
- 8th — Sunday Night Kickoff
- 27th — Middle School Lock-in
- 28th — Vision Night
- 2nd — Emphasis Kickoff
- 12th — Day Hike
- 19th — Fall Family Bash
- 26th — High School Fall Party
- 1st-3rd — Middle School Retreat
- 8th — Jesus Prom
- 17th — Sunday Night Programing Stops
- 21st — Sonshiner Dinner
- 23rd — HS King’s Island Trip
- 24th — King’s Kids Performance
- 8th — Youth Christmas Party
- 13th-15th — Dinner Theatre